New Jersey Based Land Surveying Project Manager
Howell Kline Surveying, LLC, a Professional Land Surveying Firm located in West Chester, PA is seeking Land Surveying Field Crew Chief candidates with 3 to 5 years of experience in construction stake-out and land surveying.
Duties to Include:
- Management of survey crews, survey technicians, and projects for successful completion.
- Review of surveys, survey computation, and construction staking to meet required specifications.
- Preparation of all types of surveying plats and exhibit drawings utilizing research and the information gathered in the field.
- Assisting in project proposals.
- Surveying projects to ensure that assigned tasks meet/or exceed project requirements.
- Performance of ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, or construction surveys.
- Taking measurements, moving survey equipment, and hand clearing of the brush to open lines of sight.
- Assisting in the maintenance of survey equipment and stocks of survey supplies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing all types of survey projects which includes meeting with clients, managing budgets and schedules, and coordinating field staff.
- Must have valid New Jersey Driver’s License.
- Must have the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must have experience with electronic total stations, data collectors, and GPS equipment.
- Must have the ability to work with design engineers, clients, contractors, and the general public.
- Registered Land Survey License in New Jersey a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree a plus but not required.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience a plus but not required.
A competitive benefits package is available that includes health, group life, short-term and long-term disability plans, a 401(k) program with employer matching, and advancement opportunities – all in a business casual work environment.