D.L. Howell & Associates, Inc., a Civil Engineering/Land Planning Firm located in West Chester, PA is seeking Traffic Engineer candidates with 3 to 5 years of experience in traffic planning, impact studies, and preparation of highway occupancy plans.
Duties to Include:
- Management of Traffic Engineering Department and coordination with Civil Engineering and Land Surveying departments.
- Preparation of Traffic Impact Studies
- Transportation Planning and Permitting
- Highway Occupancy Permit Preparation
- Multimodal Design
- Traffic Signal Design
- Prepare technical proposals, cost estimates, plans, technical specifications, and reports, including the day-to-day correspondence.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering; Professional Engineering license required
- Working Knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D is a plus but not required
- Working Knowledge of Civil 3D Styles, Surfaces a plus but not required
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Must have good written and verbal communication.
A competitive benefits package is available that includes health, dental, vision, group life, short-term and long-term disability plans, a 401(k) program and advancement opportunities – all in a business casual work environment.