It was a little over a year ago when Bentley Homes received conditional use approval for 140 townhomes in Exton. Now, after working hard for a year ironing out all the engineering details, on February 13th, the West Whiteland Board of Supervisors officially granted final approval for Lochiel Farm, allowing Bentley Homes to get that much closer to breaking ground on their multi-family community located near the intersection of Ship Road and Lincoln Highway. The community will include 140 townhomes and the renovation of two existing historic single family homes all centrally located within 1 mile of Route 202, the Route 30 Bypass, and Exton shopping centers and local restaurants. Lochiel Farm will include amenities such as naturalized walking trails, picnic areas, and most importantly direct access to the very popular Chester Valley Trail. DL Howell worked closely with traffic experts, Traffic, Planning and Design, and Landscape Architects and Land Planners, Orsatti and Stuart, to design this project and obtain approvals from PennDOT, West Whiteland, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, and the Chester County Conservation District. Please visit BentleyHomes.com and DLHowell.com for updates as the project progresses into the Construction phase.
- You Want a Survey, But What About a Plan?
- Continuing Education
- The “NEW NORMAL”
- Mariner East Pipeline – Is Marsh Creek Lake Safe?
- Civil Engineer Candidates with 0 to 3 Years Experience
- Geotechnical Engineer Candidates with 3 to 5 Years Experience
- Traffic Engineer Candidates with 3 to 5 Years Experience
- New Jersey Based Land Surveying Project Manager
- Land Surveying Project Manager
- America Has Two Feet